Novotel Barossa Valley Resort
Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a restful haven nestled among the vines of Australia’s oldest and best known wine region. Located one hour from Adelaide, the resort is adjacent to the Tanunda Pines Golf Course, with views across the Barossa Ranges and Jacob’s Creek Vineyards. All rooms have a contemporary design and balconies. The Resort also houses The Tasting Room offering daily wine tastings, an extensive Conference Centre for up to 250 delegates, and the Cellar Kitchen Restaurant open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, 7 days a week.
- Modern and spacious studio rooms and 2 bedroom apartments
- Private balconies with a view
- Award-winning restaurant and bar
- Wine Tasting Room
- Gym, heated outdoor pool, golf course, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court
- Endota Day Spa
- State-of-the-art conference facilities
- 2 nights Standard Studio Room accommodation
- Full buffet breakfast for two
Call us for today's best prices
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Rates based on twin share, subject to availability.