The Castle Keep B&B
Castle Keep – A world of imagination, romance and escape. Leave the world behind in a multi-storey enchanting, romantic castle-like retreat, constructed from Angaston white marble. Enjoy the romance of an embellished stone working baronial fireplace. Spacious two person en-suite corner spa bath and ground floor kitchenette area with stainless steel appliances. Open plan first floor bed/living/sitting area at the top of a stone spiral staircase, with ground floor bathroom, kitchenette and hallway entry from garden. Private rustic flagstone paved and hedged courtyard with outdoor setting. A perfect romantic castle escape for 2. Located on the Ground/1st floor west tower.
- The Castle Keep B&B is located 20 mins from the Adelaide city centre, 40 mins from both domestic/ international airports, 25 mins from National Rail Terminal
- Village of Stirling is a 10 min (800 metre) walk down-hill via a marked historic and leafy lane to restaurants/cafes
- 5 mins from golf courses, Australian wildlife parks, wineries, art galleries, museums, botanic gardens
- Large 2 person corner spa bath in bathroom
- Snuggle into luxurious plush signature gowns & slippers
- Premium June Jacobs toiletries with exclusive botanical extracts & Cloverfields Australia natural vegetable oil soaps.
- Electric blankets in winter - down mattress topper for ultimate comfort
- Well equipped Kitchenette with stainless steel microwave, sandwich maker, stainless steel bar refrigerator and sink to prepare breakfast
- Our own organic muesli blend, cereal, fruit, locally baked Lobethal / Mylor Bakery specialist breads, freshly roasted coffee and assorted Twinings teas.
- Nespresso gourmet pod espresso coffee Cappuccino maker
- All entries individual, secluded and totally private. Private parking space.
- A fridge with refreshments including pure Australian fresh orange juice and fresh local Adelaide Hills milk from Tweedvale Dairy
- Daikin reverse cycle split system air-conditioning/heating
- Working open log fire and full bin of firewood supplied
- BOSE Wave CD player/radio. CDs are provided, but do not forget to bring along your favourites
- Complimentary DVD library and European magazines to enjoy during your stay
- 1 nights accommodation
- Continental breakfast provisions
|Twin share (per night)||$540|
Terms & Conditions
Room service and dining options are unavailable at The Castle Keep B&B.
Check in strictly from 3pm and check out at 11am, unless by prior arrangement - charges applicable for extension.
Note: Due to the unique creative style of The Castle Keep B&B, it is unsuitable for the mobility impaired, or those unable to climb stairs with ease - lighting of candles / petals are prohibited.