Sunnybrook Bed & Breakfast
SunnyBrook Bed & Breakfast is located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, a comfortable hour's drive from the City. The self-contained accommodation offers complete privacy overlooking the Baker Creek, which meanders through the 20-acre property. Generous provisions for a hearty breakfast are supplied together with some home baked goodies, chocolates and a bottle of wine. Devonshire tea served on arrival.
- Wine Tasting in the Barossa Valley
- Explore local antique shops and the paddle boats At Mannum
- Shopping at Hahndorf
- Melba's Chocolate Factory and antique shops at Woodside
- Visit the Birdwood National Motor Museum
- Rocking Horse at Gumeracha
- Self-contained accommodation
- Choice of 1 or 2 bedroom unit
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Central for Adelaide Hills, Barossa & Murray River
- 2 nights self-contained accommodation
- Generous cooked breakfast provisions
- Devonshire tea on arrival
- Bottle of wine from our vineyard
- Homebaked goodies & chocolates
|4 share (Heswall)||$640|
|6 share (both units)||$960|
|Child (2 to 12 years)||$60|
|Flat nightly rate twin share||$180|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Not available Christmas/New Year & Easter, which incurs additional charge.
Accommodation prices are based per package Accommodation is subject to availability, minimum stays and blackout travel restrictions may apply. Prices can be withdrawn and are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply. View online for more details.