Settlers Cottage is a historic stone home built circa 1850 located on a quiet country lane not far from the first vineyards established by Jesuit priests in 1852. Offering the warmth of the old with the comfort of the new. Enjoy the scenic sights of this beautiful valley or just relax in this tranquil setting.
- Delightful self-contained 1850s stone cottage
- 2 queen bedrooms, bath > Wood-fire, heaters, air-conditioning
- Security system, undercover parking
- Cottage garden, barbecue
- Near Riesling Trail and wineries
- 2 nights self-catering accommodation
- Generous breakfast provisions
- Clare Valley wine, port, chocolates
- Restaurant and winery discount vouchers
|Twin share midweek||$300|
|Twin share weekend||$340|
|4 share midweek||$600|
|4 share weekend||$640|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. 3 night minimum on long weekends • All linen & towels provided • Extra charge if separate beds are required (not twin share) • Check in after 2pm, check out by 11am • Inappropriate for children • Smoking not permitted indoors.
Accommodation prices are based per package Accommodation is subject to availability, minimum stays and blackout travel restrictions may apply. Prices can be withdrawn and are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.