Port Hughes Tourist Park
Port Hughes is located across two sites on the spectacular foreshore of one of South Australia’s favourite tourism destinations, the Copper Coast Region of the Yorke Peninsula. The park offers a variety of activities for all ages and presents a very friendly community feel, great for couples or families.
- Self- catering accommodation
- Queen sized bed
- Air- conditioning
- Great fishing and fish cleaning facilities
- Barbecue facilities
- Jumping pillow, mini golf & beach volleyball
- Paddle board and pedal kart hire
- 1 night accommodation in a Holiday Unit
|Sun - Thu|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Available Sun-Thurs, 28 Apr-15 May 2019, 19 May – 6 Jun 2019, 10 Jun – 22 Sep 2019, 13 Oct – 12 Dec 2019, 27 Jan – 5 Mar 2020 & 9 Mar – 31 Mar 2020. Disabled facilities available. Smoking not permitted indoors. Other accommodation options available.