Pickering Cottages in Wool Bay are located on the coast between Stansbury and Edithburgh, and are popular with families who enjoy space to relax and play in a safe environment. Wool Bay has a safe swimming beach with fishing jetties, walking trails, shops and an alpaca farm close by.
- Modern and spacious living areas
- R/C air-conditioning, TV/DVD
- 2 minute drive to safe beach and fishing jetty
- Ample space for boats to park & children to play
- 2 nights self-catering cottage accommodation
- Continental breakfast starter pack
- Bottle of wine and chocolates
|Child** (per night)||$5|
|Extra adult (per night)||$15|
|Extra nights twin share||$110*|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Not available public and some school holidays • Phone to ask about availability for July school holidays • Check in 1:30pm, check out 10am * Extra nights include room only. **Children must be 8 years and over.
Accommodation prices are based per package Accommodation is subject to availability, minimum stays and blackout travel restrictions may apply. Prices can be withdrawn and are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.