Pickering Cottages in Wool Bay are located on the coast between Stansbury and Edithburgh, and are popular with families who enjoy space to relax and play in a safe environment. Wool Bay has a safe swimming beach with fishing jetties, walking trails, shops and an alpaca farm close by.
- 2012 Yorke Peninsula Tourism award winner
- Modern and spacious living areas
- R/C air-conditioning, TV/DVD
- 2 minute drive to safe beach and fishing jetty
- Ample space for boats to park & children to play
- 2 nights self-catering cottage accommodation
- Continental breakfast starter pack
- Bottle of wine and chocolates
|Child** (per night)||$5|
|Extra adult (per night)||$15|
|Extra nights twin share||$110*|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Not available public and some school holidays • Phone to ask about availability for July school holidays • Check in 1:30pm, check out 10am * Extra nights include room only. **Children must be 8 years and over.