Mount Lofty House
Mount Lofty House was built in 1852 for Arthur Hardy as his summer residence, where it became famous for lavish parties for the high society of the day. Today the iconic hotel has been totally renovated into Adelaide’s highest rated 5 star hotel (on Tripadvisor).
- 3 Chef Hat Restaurant – Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant (top 30 in Australia)
- Arthur Waterhouse Cocktail Lounge
- Arthur’s Cellar with SA’s Best Wine List (Restaurant & Catering Awards)
- Stables Day Spa
- Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens & Heysen Trail
- 30 acres manicured gardens
- 1 night's accommodation
- Welcome drink & home made cookie
- Bottle of Mount Lofty House Estate sparkling
- Daily history tour with signature drink
|Per room, per night||Twin Share|
|Piccadilly Valley View||$649|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Rates are subject to change and pending availability. Prices available for travel until 30 June 2020.