Relax, secluded in 11 tranquil hectares of heritage protected bushland, in a three bed room colonial cottage, ideally located for local wineries, restaurants and attractions, but just 45 minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
The cottage features a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, outdoor eating and BBQ area with 5 person spa, queen sized beds, wood fire, TV, videos and books.
A complimentary supper, wine and breakfast provisions are provided on arrival.
Operated as a non-hosted B&B Guests have exclusive use of the heritage listed property with Breakfast Provisions on arrival.
Self guided walks feature the Kangaroos, Echidna, birds, and rare indigenous plants living on Kurianda. it has never been grazed, thus flora dating back to settlement.
- Self-contained, non-hosted B&B
- 5 person spa
- Private and exclusive use of whole property
- 25 acres heritage private bushland
- Air-conditioning, wood-fire
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Outdoor deck with barbecue and outdoor dining
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair friendly (contact for details)
- Car parking
- 2 nights self-contained accommodation including linen
- Cooked breakfast provisions
- Wine, cheese, savoury platter
- Third night free for midweek stays
- Late checkout on Sundays
|Number of guests||Price for package (2 nights)|
|Twin share (2)||$460|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Extra nights twin share $160 • Longer stay packages available • No smoking indoors • Pets by negotiation