Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
Coodlie Park Farm Retreat is a unique 3000 acre farm stay and bush retreat. It’s located on the coast of the Eyre Peninsula South Australia, about 50 km north-west of Elliston, and 80 km south-east of Streaky Bay.
Whether it’s a digital detox, stargazing, wildlife, seafood or adventure you are seeking, the options are endless. Enjoy the peacefulness and relaxation of kicking back around the campfire in our eco-bush camp, or watch the magnificent sunsets at our own private beach.
- Amazing camp fire experience
- Access to our very own beach (cliff climb involved)
- Perfect for Caravans & RV’s
- Unique Eco-campground with camp kitchen, bucket showers, toilets and sheltered seating
- Visit Baird Bay for the incredible experience of swimming with wild sea lions and dolphins.
- Explore nearby Eyre Peninsula highlights like Talia Caves or Lake Newland Conservation Park.
- Pet friendly – you are welcome to bring your furry friend but they must be kept on a lead and stay outdoors only)
- Group accommodation for up to 100
- 1 night's accommodation
|Self Contained Cottages (2 - 6 people)|
|1 - 2 people (per night)||$120|
|3 - 6 people (per night)||$150|
|Pioneer Bungalow (4 - 12 people)|
|4 - 12 people (per night)||$300|
|Camping (per vehicle/caravan) up to 4 people||$25|
Terms & Conditions
Accommodation prices are based per package Accommodation is subject to availability, minimum stays and blackout travel restrictions may apply. Prices can be withdrawn and are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.