Buxton Manor ‘A Country House in the City’ with expansive gardens, with English box topiary, standard roses and sweeping lawns. Located in the heart of North Adelaide, with free city loop bus stop, close to all the city attractions including the Adelaide Oval, Entertainment Centre, government buildings, universities and colleges.
- Private, romantic, spacious vintage apartments
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, DVD
- Large grounds, sun lounges, outdoor tables, wood-fired barbecues
- 1 night heritage accommodation
- Continental breakfast provisions for 2 people
- Fresh fruit bowl & Baci pillow chocolates
- Free WiFi
- Bottle of Tscharke Organic Shiraz from the Barossa Valley
|Child (room only)||$60||$60|
Terms & Conditions
2021 / 2022
Not available Easter, New Year, Adelaide 500 and cricket test matches. Extra adults $90. Check in 2pm, check out 11am.