Wave Rock, Wildflowers & Aboriginal Culture
Journey through the Western Australian wheat belt to Wave Rock, one of Australia’s most incredible natural monuments. Visit the historic township of York and view other significant formations of the area.
- Visit York the first township founded in the Avon Valley
- See the Wheatbelt of WA getting a glimpse of Australian country life
- Hippo’s Yawn is a rock formation which resembles a hippo yawning
- See the spectacular Wave Rock and the ancient Gnamma Holes
- Full day immersive touring
- Aussie Country Style Lunch at the Wildflower Shop
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Departure days: Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun, 01 Apr 20 - 31 Mar 21. Tour departs from Perth at 8.00am and returns at 8.30pm. Wildflower season commences September through to early November. Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings. ^Child age is 4-11 years old (inclusive). Children U/4 years old not permitted on this tour.
Black Out Dates: 25 Dec 20 and selected WA Public Holidays.
Image Credit: Tourism WA.