Victor Harbor & McLaren Vale Big Duck Cruise
The Fleurieu Peninsula offers some of the best food, wine, wildlife and events in South Australia. Explore the popular coastal playground of Victor Harbor where a nature based experience cruising to nearby Seal Island is sure to be a memorable highlight.
- Tour through scenic Mt Lofty Ranges
- Discover historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
- The river Port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and sea
- Picturesque coastal seaside towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
- Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
- Join the Big Duck Cruise to Seal Island from the Granite Island Causeway
- Enjoy an exhilarating 45 minute scenic cruise along the northern side of Granite Island Rock
- Seal Rock - home to New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea Lions
- Dramatic views from The Bluff
- McLaren Vale wine region with its vineyards, orchards and old stone wineries
- Victor Harbor with McLaren Vale and Big Duck Cruise Tour
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Departs 9.15am, Returns 5.15pm. Operates Wednesday and Saturday. Black out dates: Christmas Day.