Top End & Tropics with Pacific Dawn & The Ghan - HOA2204A
13 nights departing 25 August 2019
Travel in aboard The Iconic Ghan from Adelaide to the Top End. Explore Kakadu before you cruise aboard Pacific Dawn. Enjoy the comforts of rail travel aboard The Ghan to Darwin. Travel to Kakadu National Park and witness historic Aboriginal rock art dating back thousands of years. Discover the pristine waters, beaches, rainforest & the Great Barrier Reef from Airlie Beach. Unpack once as you cruise aboard the Pacific Dawn.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks & off train experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- 24 Hour Hop on Hop off bus pass.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including accommodation & touring.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 6 nights aboard Pacific Dawn cruising from Darwin to Brisbane with a port call in Airlie Beach. Your cruise includes on board meals & entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Terms & Conditions
Package reference: HOA2204A
† Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Images courtesy of Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, GSR, & P&O Cruises.