Sydney Escape with Sea Princess & Indian Pacific
13 nights departing 3 March 2020
Travel aboard the iconic Indian Pacific, spend time in Sydney and cruise back to Adelaide around stunning South Eastern Australia.
- Tour Host^
- Transfer to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill & the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 6 night stay in Sydney at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay including breakfast.
- Half day Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights tour with Captain Cook Lunch Cruise.
- Full day Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains tour.
- Full day Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 6 nights aboard the Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Adelaide with port calls in Melbourne, Burnie & Hobart. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Terms & Conditions
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
^Tour has minimum numbers to depart with host.