Southern Australian & Sydney with Sea Princess & Indian Pacific - HOA2514A
13 nights departing 25 October 2019
You will be charmed by the natural elegance of the Southern states from the harmony of this cruise and rail journey. Explore the highlights of each new port call as you cruise the Southern states & TAS aboard the Sea Princess. Discover panoramic views of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. Explore the delights of the beautiful Hunter Valley. Enjoy the comforts of all-inclusive rail service aboard the Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Sydney.
- Tour host*
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 6 night cruise aboard Sea Princess cruising from Adelaide to Sydney with port calls in Hobart, Burnie and Melbourne. Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation including a half day Sydney City Sights tour.
- 6 night stay in Sydney at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Full day Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves tour including lunch.
- Seafood Buffet Lunch Cruise.
- Full day Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 1 night aboard Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Broken Hill.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Terms & Conditions
Package reference: HOA2514A
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Destination NSW.
*Minimum 20 passengers to guarantee tour host.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.