Scenic Lake Eyre and Birdsville by Private Aircraft
Discover the unique landscapes steeped in history and iconic outback towns and sights on this once-in-a-lifetime flightseeing day tour by private charter from Adelaide. Soar over the vast Lake Eyre and incredible Marree Man before lunch at the famous Birdsville Hotel. Then continue to enjoy more breathtaking views from above, over majestic Wilpena Pound and some of Australia's most impressive locations.
- Tour host.
- Return private charter^ flights from Adelaide - Birdsville - Adelaide, departing at 8.00am and returning at 5.00pm.
- Refreshments & snacks provided onboard for morning & afternoon tea.
- Enjoy scenic flightseeing with panoramic views, due to the aircraft's high set wings, over:
- Lake Eyre, Marree Man, Goyder Channel, Madigan Gulf, Beltana township, Belt Bay, Warburton Inlet, Kalamurina, Goyder Lagoon, Diamantina River, Coongie Lakes, Burke & Wills Dig Tree, Moomba, Hawker, Wilpena Pound & more.
- Cold buffet lunch at the iconic and award-winning Birdsville Hotel.
Departing 18 June 2022
Terms & Conditions
^Charter package is subject to minimum numbers (minimum 40 passengers / maximum 45 passengers). Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Peter Rowe and Tourism & Events Queensland.