Puffing Billy with Wineries and Lunch
Experience the highlights of the Dandenongs and Yarra Valley (Victoria). Enjoy morning tea at Sherbrooke Forest before joining the Puffing Billy steam train through native gum trees and stunning scenery. Arrive at Fergusson’s Winery and tuck into a delicious spit roast lunch and glass of wine before visiting the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice creamery. After your gourmet food experiences visit Dominique Portet classic boutique winery and Rochford’s winery to sample further regional wines.
- Historic train ride on Puffing Billy
- Aussie Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and Vegemite with crackers
- Wine tasting and delicious spit roast lunch at Fergusson's Winery
- Tasting at Rochford Wines
- Tasting and Touring at Dominique Portet Wines
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Operates Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun (Oct-Mar) & Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (Apr-Sep), except Christmas Day and New Years Day. Sometimes Rochford Winery is unavailable due to events, an alternate winery in the region will be visited instead. Wine Tasting is only allowed for adults over the age of 18. Departure time 8.15am, return time 5.45pm.