Pinnacles New Norcia & Wildflowers
A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacle Desert.
- Travel though the Swan Valley
- Visit a little piece of Spain in New Norcia
- Nambung National Park is home of the iconic Pinnacles Desert
- The Abbey Church is home to one of only two large Moser organs
- The mystical limestone pillars make up one of Australia’s most unique landscapes
- Visit a produce shop selling olive oil, fruit, wine, New Norcia nut cake and breads
- Full day immersive touring
- Fish and Chip Lunch
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Departure days: Mon, 01 Apr 20 - 31 Mar 31 and Thu (Sep - Dec). Tour departs from Perth at 8.00am and returns at 7.30pm. Wildflower season commences September through to early November. Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings. ^Child age is 4-11 years old (inclusive). Children U/4 years old not permitted on this tour.
Black Out Dates: 25 Dec 20 and selected WA Public Holidays.