Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour
Discover Kangaroo Island's nature, wildlife and local wine & spirits on this new one day tour. Aside from the amazing wildlife, Kangaroo Island is also well known for its thriving food and wine industry. Your local guide will introduce you to some of the island’s leading producers, where you'll have the chance to find out about their products, history and sample their range.
On this tour you'll visit the incredible Raptor Domain for the exciting and educational “In-Flight” Birds of Prey display, followed by a stop at South Australia’s only commercial Eucalyptus Oil Distillery, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery. Here you'll learn all about the oil extraction process and enjoy a 2-course lunch with time to browse their expansive shop and pick up a few souvenirs and gifts. During the afternoon it’s on to Clifford's Honey Farm to sample their range of Ligurian Bee honey and see a working beehive, then a stop at the award-winning Kangaroo Island Spirits, Australia’s first boutique gin distillery, for some gin tasting. This delightful tour ends with a visit to the new False Cape Wines Cellar Door on the beautiful Dudley Peninsula, where you can soak up the views and enjoy a structured tasting of their premium wines.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide CBD or Glenelg hotels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach/ferry
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour includes:
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- 2-course lunch and Guided Tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Visit Clifford’s Honey Farm Shop
- Tastings at Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Structured Wine Tasting at False Cape Wines
- Free time in Penneshaw for dinner (own expense)
|Price per person||Adult||Child|
|From Cape Jervis with return Ferry||From $256||From $169|
|From Adelaide with return Ferry||From $304||From $193|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on classified catastrophic fire danger days on Kangaroo Island. 1 Full Day Tour (ex Adelaide is a 16 hour tour). Operates: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - excluding Christmas Day (5th August 2020 to 28th February 2021) & Daily (1st - 31st March 2021). Child age is 3-14 years inclusive.