Great Ocean Road and Beyond
The diversity of scenery between Melbourne and Adelaide is unlike anywhere in the world. The Great Ocean Road with its distinct sections of the Surf Coast, the Otway’s and the Shipwreck Coast. The open fields of country Victoria with its dairy country dominating the scenery before we get to South Australia with its huge pine plantations, unique spots like the Umpherston Sinkhole and Blue Lake. Historic villages like Port Campbell, Port Fairy and Penola where we spend the night are charming and offer a completely different perspective on Australia than staying in the major capital cities. The Murray River, Langhorne Creek wine region and Adelaide Hills are captivating before we arrive in Adelaide 4 days after leaving Melbourne.
- Overnight stays in Port Campbell, Port Fairy & Penola.
- Small groups allow for an intimate touring experience (Min 2, max 16)
- A relaxed pace
- Deluxe reclining seat, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Breakfasts on day 2, 3 & 4.
- Lunches on days 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- All touring, informative and witty commentary
- Entry into the World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Winery visit with wine tastings day 4
Terms & Conditions
2021 / 2022
Departs Melbourne every Monday morning
Block out dates from Monday 10 December through to Monday 14 January.
• Guaranteed departures with minimum of two passengers. Maximum of 16 passengers.