Step into another world... Only an hour’s drive south of Adelaide but a world away. Here you will find the Ridgetop Retreats overlooking Stringybark forest. These hideaways can accommodate up to four people in comfort. The open plan living space with stainless steel kitchen and leather sofas leads to large windows and sliding doors that showcase the stunning location and abundant wildlife.
- Award-winning architectural design
- Abundant wildlife, coastal scenery
- Cosy wood-fire, CD/radio
- Choice of rated walking trails
- 2 nights self-catering accommodation
- Cooked and continental breakfast provisions
- Bottle of local wine
- $50 meal voucher ($100 voucher for 4 share)
- Gift voucher for Raywood Nursery
- Deep Creek park entry pass
|Extra nights twin share||$260||$260|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Not available SA public holidays • Smoking not permitted indoors.