Step into another world... Only an hour’s drive south of Adelaide but a world away. Here you will find the Ridgetop Retreats overlooking Stringybark forest.
Designed by renowned architect Max Prichard the Ridgetop Retreats take full advantage of the surrounding landscape and have been used as a template for sustainable tourism accommodation and has even been awarded prestigious Architecture awards.
It's not just the exterior where the accommodation excels it's also inside with large floor to ceiling windows, parquetry floors, bespoke stainless steel kitchen, leather sofas and cedar venetians you will see why this property is highly reviewed and always delivers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle.
These hideaways can accommodate up to four people in comfort. You will see the nature up close through the large window making you feel connected to the natural bush surrounds.
It's central location within the Deep Creek Conservation Park makes the Ridgetop Retreats the perfect place to base yourself for nature walks like the Forest Circuit Walk and Spring Wildflower Walk.
- Award winning architectural design
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Panoramic views of the peaceful bush and nearby wildlife
- Stylish architectural décor with quality fittings
- Energy efficient design ensuring comfort throughout the year
- Stainless steel fully equipped kitchen
- Leather lounge with wood fire and CD system
- Air conditioned
- Parquetry floors and cedar Venetians throughout
- Choice of rated walking trails
- 2 nights self-catering accommodation including all linen
- Cooked and continental breakfast provisions
- Bottle of local wine
- $50 meal voucher ($100 voucher for 4 share)
- Gift voucher for Raywood Nursery
- Deep Creek park entry pass
|Number of guests||Midweek||Weekend|
|Twin share (2)||$595||$650|
|Extra nights twin share||$260||$260|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Not available SA public holidays • Smoking not permitted indoors.