EOS by SkyCity
To stay at Eos by SkyCity is to step outside your everyday. A new realm of luxury and modern hospitality, where your every need is considered. We’re the excuse you need to indulge the senses, we’re the place you go to live, extraordinary.
From signature restaurants and entertainment, to opulent suites and bespoke experiences, this is a precise alchemy designed with you at the centre. Wake each morning to sleepy cityscapes, rolling hills or the shimmer of the riverside, sinking into unrivalled luxury during every moment of your stay. Indulge at Eos Spa + Wellness, embodying the calm essence of dawn; a quiet pause from the world; a place to unwind and renew.
- 120-rooms and suites including The Grace Villa
- Exceptional room size: 45–305sqm
- Part of the SkyCity Adelaide precinct
- Event & function space (650 people)
- Eos Spa + Wellness
- In-room tablet
- 65 inch 4K HD TV
- Considered luxury amenities
- Gymnasium, Swimming Pool & Leisure Deck
- Sol Rooftop Bar & Restaurant
- Stunning views of the River Torrens and Adelaide Oval
- Nestled within the historic railway station building and the Riverbank Precinct
- 15 minutes from Adelaide Airport
- 1 night accommodation in an Allure King room
- Glass of champagne on arrival for two
- Breakfast at Sol Rooftop Bar & Restaurant for two
- Early check in - subject to availability
- Late check out – 12pm
|Price per room per night|
|Allure River View King||$545|
|Radiance River View Suite||$745|
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Subject to availability to 26 September 2021. Based on twin-share. Fri/Sat - $50 surcharge per night, Feb/March - $100 surcharge per night. Blackout dates: 31 December 2020: New Year’s Eve, 1 January 2021: New Year's Day, January 2021: Tour Down Under, 2021: Chinese New Year & 2021: Adelaide 500.
Accommodation prices are based per package Accommodation is subject to availability, minimum stays and blackout travel restrictions may apply. Prices can be withdrawn and are subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.